Tuesday 27 March 2007

Hello and welcome once again to The Latter Day Church of Christ Blog site. Sorry for the lateness of the post but we have been experiencing some technical difficulties here with the broadband service, however don’t worry its all up and running again. We would like to take this opportunity to thank all those that have looked at the blog site and all those that have made enquires as to who we are and what we are doing. May the lord bless and keep you. We would like to still invite you to come to the church and to find out more first hand and listen to the Prophet Matthew Gill.

There are a lot of things happening that we would like to announce to every one at this time. We are going to be getting out there soon in the town of Burton to speak with people about the work and about the Book of Jeraneck. We will more than likely be in the Coopers square. When we have a date we will post it on the blog so that you can come and see us and speak with us. We are always available to speak to and answer questions please feel free to call our number and we will be there to answer your questions.

On to a more spiritual nature. The Prophet has been asked by some one if they can see the latest revelation that has been given to the church. After speaking with the Prophet and him going to the Lord he has decide to let us post the latest two on the blog. Please be aware that they are of a sacred nature. The Prophet has also given me a little note that he would like adding before revelations.

“My brothers and sisters I have been asked by the blog administrator if the church can post the revelations given to us by the Lord. After praying and speaking with the Saviour on this matter I have been given permission to share them with the world. I would like to bear my testimony of the words that are written that they are from god that they give is instruction and advise on the things we need to do to prepare for his coming. I love the lord and I am humbly grateful that he has seen fit to revel his word once again to his children. I hope and pray that when you read these words that spirit will open your heart and you will see the importance of the work that we are doing”

Saturday 24th February 2007
A revelation from god concerning our spiritual preparedness

Behold and hearken, o people of my church for I am the lord of hosts even the very saviour. I am the same from beginning to end I am the only begotten of the father. Verily I say unto you my prophet that the church is not under condemnation, but continue in the ways that you have trod for they are righteous in my eyes. Behold I say unto you that you have done all the things that I have commanded and they are great in my sight And your whole spirit is great and my church has prepared all the things that I have asked in spirit. Let not your mind be turned from me but I say unto the whole church let your minds be turned towards me for I am the lord of heaven.
Verily I say unto you my church that the earth is rolling on and the time soon cometh when men’s hearts shall fail them and they will look upon themselves for the answers that they seek. And he that fears me shall be looking forth for the great day of the lord to come even for the signs of the coming of the Son of Man.
And they shall see signs and wonders for they shall be shown forth in the heavens above, and in the earth beneath. And they shall behold blood, and fire, and vapours of smoke and the great sickness that has been foretold you will become great upon the land. And now I say unto you as I said unto my servants of the past that before the day of the Lord shall come, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon be turned into blood, and the stars fall from heaven. Behold I say unto you that you should be gathered unto one place, and when you have gathered you should look for me, and, behold, I will come; and you shall see me in the clouds of heaven, clothed with power and great glory; with all the holy angels. Verily I say unto you that he that watches not for me shall be cut off from my sight and he shall be like unto the wonderer and he shall not find rest.
Behold I say unto my church that before the arm of the Lord shall fall, an angel shall sound his trump, and the saints that have slept shall come forth to meet me in the heavens. Even so shall they come unto me and their souls shall live, and I say unto you that their redemption shall be perfected; and the saints shall come forth from the four quarters of the earth, and it is then that the arm of the Lord falls upon the nations. And it shall be that at this time I the Lord shall set my foot upon the Mount of Olives, and it shall cleave in twain, and the earth shall tremble, and reel to and fro, and the heavens also shall shake. And I the Lord shall utter my voice, and all the ends of the earth shall hear it, and the nations of the earth shall mourn, and they that have laughed shall see their folly. And calamity shall cover the mocker and the scorner shall be consumed, and they that have watched and acted in the ways of iniquity shall be hewn down and cast into the fire. And then shall they weep because of their iniquities; then shall they lament because they persecuted their king.
Now behold I say that Satan shall be bound, that he shall have no place in the hearts of the children of men. And at that day, when I shall come in my glory, shall the parable be fulfilled which I spoke concerning the ten virgins. For I make it known unto you that they that are wise and have received the truth, and have taken the Holy Spirit for their guide, and have not been deceived, verily I say unto you, they shall not be hewn down and cast into the fire, but shall abide the day.
For I the Lord shall be in their midst, and my glory shall be upon them, and I will be their king and their lawgiver.
Now, behold, I say unto you, it shall not be given unto you to know any further concerning this, I have made it known unto my servant Joseph and it is to be found in the Doctrine and Covenants that I gave unto him and in it all these things are made known
For verily I say unto you, that great things await you; For you hear of wars in foreign lands, you hear of the destruction and the misery that they may bring, for it has been told you that these wars are coming unto you and you have read the Prophet Jeraneck prophesy these things unto you. Behold my Servant Matthew I say unto you, they are nigh, even at your doors, and not many years hence ye shall hear of wars in your own lands.
Wherefore I, the Lord, have said, unto my church that you must gather yourselves out from the lands that you now inhabit and I have told you to assemble yourselves together. Elders of my church; go forth into the north countries, but before I charge you to come out you must cry unto the inhabitants of your land to repent, and inasmuch as they do repent, you have been charged to build up the church unto me.
Now my servant tell my church that they are to act with one heart and with one mind, and I command that you gather up your riches that ye may purchase an inheritance which shall hereafter be appointed unto you.
And it shall be called Zion’s Camp and it shall be a land of peace, a place of refuge, a place of safety for the saints of the Most High God; And the glory of the Lord shall be there, and the terror of the Lord also shall be there, insomuch that the wicked will not come unto it, and it shall be called Zion’s Camp. Now I say unto you that the day will shortly come to pass, that every man that will not take his sword against his neighbour must flee unto Zion’s Camp for safety. And there shall be gathered at Zion’s Camp all the righteous of thy seed and a nation will be formed and it will be formed under heaven; and it shall be the only place save Zion in Jackson County Missouri that shall not be at war one with another. And it shall be said among the wicked: Let us not go up unto Zion’s Camp and let us do battle against the people of Zion’s Camp, for the inhabitants of Zion’s Camp are terrible; wherefore let us destroy them from of the land.

Hearken my people and fear not for I the lord will move upon the people of this land and I say that it shall come to pass that the righteous shall be gathered out from among this land, For this land is a blessed land and I the lord will not permit my saints to be destroyed upon it and I say unto you that the righteous amongst the nation shall come to Zion’s Camp singing with songs of everlasting joy.
And now I say unto you, keep these things from going abroad unto the world until it is expedient in me, that ye may accomplish the work of crying repentance unto the people and until you have built up my church unto me and until your work can be more fully seen in the eyes of your enemies, that they may not know your works until ye have accomplished the thing which I have commanded you, that when they shall know it, that they may consider these things.
For when I the Lord shall appear he shall be terrible unto them, that fear may seize upon them, and they shall stand afar off and tremble.
And all nations shall be afraid and all nations shall tremble that have not gathered unto Zion’s Camp or Jackson County Missouri and because they have not gathered the terror of the Lord, and the power of my might will seize their very souls. Even so. Amen.

This was given by revelation to our Prophet. The following was also received by the same power and authority.

Thursday 8th March 2007
Revelation concerning the feast of Passover.

Hearken, O my servant, my Prophet, for verily I say unto you that I the lord am most displeased with the world for they have taken my sacrifice and they have desecrated it and they have set it at naught. Behold I say unto you that it is not pleasing unto me that Easter be celebrated amongst my church in the manner in which it is being done. For it is a celebration that mocks me and it is done in memory of a pagan God. Now I say unto you that it is expedient unto me that these things be done away with and that they not be done in my name for my name sacred and shall not be cast down amongst the swine for them to feast upon.
Now it was in the days of old that a feast of Passover was kept amongst the godly and blessed ones and it was at this time that I gave my self a ransom unto the world and it was at this time that I the Lord God become the Passover for I had passed over from life which is corruptible into the eternal world which is incorruptible.
Wherefore beware lest ye are deceived that you think that I the lord am not displeased for I say with power that I am displeased, for verily I say unto you that they have corrupted my name and taken away my purpose. Now behold hearken unto my voice and take this unto my church and say unto them that they are no longer to pollute my name and my sacrifice with this pagan feast, and say unto them that they are to hold the Passover at the time that is called amongst you Easter. For behold you are to come to me as did my apostle Paul in the fifth chapter of the Corinthians and I say unto you go hence and read and you will know in your heart what it is I have asked of you.
Wherefore come unto me at the time you call Easter and lay a feat at your table in my honour and lay upon the alter table well prepared and cooked lamb which is a similitude of me and also bring before me unleavened bread mixed with bitter herbs that you may remember that I suffered in the garden and upon the cross for you. Behold I say that this is not to take away the sacredness of the sacrament but it is to prove unto me that I the lord am remembered amongst you and that my sacrifice is not set at naught.
Hearken unto my voice and take cheer and do not fear for I the lord am with you and I will stand by you and you shall bear record of me even Jesus Christ that I am the son of the living God that I am and always will be the saviour of the world.
Now concerning the Passover when I the lord see that it is pleasing unto me I will lay at your feet seven blessings now these blessings are thus.
Behold I will send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared for thee.
Behold if you
obey my voice, and provoke me not I will pardon your transgressions: for my name is law.
If thou indeed obey my voice and feast at the Passover I will be an enemy unto thine enemies, and an adversary unto thine adversaries.
Mine Angel shall go before thee, and bring thee in unto the non believer and if they will not hearken unto thy voice I will cut them off.
Thou shalt not bow down to their gods, nor serve them, nor do after their works: but thou shalt utterly overthrow them, and break down their images.
I the Lord will take sickness away from the midst of thy people and with this there shall no barren amongst thy women and in the land I have promised thee I will fulfil all your days.
And I will set thy bounds of Zion’s Camp even unto the sea and I will deliver the inhabitants of the land who seek refuge into your hands. And thou shalt build up a nation unto me in Zion’s Camp
Now hearken unto my word that the feast of the Passover must be reinstituted amongst you and it must be done as a remembrance of me for am I not the ultimate Passover? These are the words that I have spoken unto you and they are the words of god. Even so. Amen


So my friends there they are if you are reading you are bound to have many questions. please feel free to contact us we would love to here from you. If you wish to find out more you can contact us on the following emailthelatterdaychurchofchrist2006@yahoo.co.ukAlternatively you can call us by phone on 01283 735 705 or you can write to us at:55 Sherbourne DriveHiltonDerbyshireDE65 5NJ. We hold regular Sunday meetings at the above address which are open to all they commence at 10 o’clock and end at one o’clock all are welcome so please feel free to come along. May god blesss your week and mya the light of christ be with you.



No comments:

Welcome to The Restored Branch of Jesus Christ

We hope you find this blog a good source of information about the Restored Branch of Jesus Christ. If you have any questions or are interested in finding out more about the church email us at info@restoredbranch.com

You are also welcome to join us at our Sunday services, which are held at 10:30 - 1:00 every Sunday. Contact us for details. God Bless and keep you.