Thursday 31 May 2007

It has been a long month for the church. We have been busy doing a lot of changes that were announced at the General Assembly meeting last Sunday. We have been given the use of the local Village hall to meet in and that is a great blessing. The recording of the General Assembly will be posted on here as soon as we have gad it back and it has been edited.
We were so pleased to be able to meet as a body of saints and to be able to sit in general assembly and be able to conduct ourselves in conference in the name of the Lord. A lot of things took place and the business of the church was conducted. The name of the church was sustained as The latter Day Church of Jesus Christ, Matthew Gill was sustained and upheld as Prophet, seer, revelator and translator of the church. Our scriptures were sustained and we upheld the use of the Inspired version of the Bible, the Book of Mormon, the Doctrine and Covenants, the Book of Jeraneck and the Book of Prophesy and Revelation. All in all it was a fantastic meeting and we look forward to our next.

Apart from our General Assembly meeting we have been in constant contact with The Church of Jesus Christ Restored 1830. we have been talking to them and trying to find common ground. The prophet says that we are making headway and that there last correspondence was very good. However i have been told by the prophet that we are not to get carried away, it is very early days and the Lord will be the decider of what goes on not us. We wish to apologise if we have said things that have been misunderstood and taken out of context.

The Latter Day Church of Jesus Christ is a Mormon church and as such we uphold the teachings of Joseph Smith and we sustain him as the first prophet in the last dispensation of the fullness of times. We believe that the lord is continuing to give us his children guidance by way of our Prophet Matthew Gill. We have been blessed most recently in having a revelation given to someone very close to the the Prophets family. This revelation will be included in the Book of Prophesy and Revelation for all the church to see and the world. We have also been granted permission to show the revelation here on the blog. The name of the person has been changed to Enoch to protect him from the judgement of people that are not of like mind. It is unfortunate that this has to be done but as we have experienced here before many people out there who call themselves Christians and even Mormons are not very accommodating when it comes to things of this nature and the prophet feels that to heap such persecution upon this person would be unjust. The Prophet has said that until this person comes unto the waters of baptism it is our duty to protect him from the judgement of the wicked. so here is the most recent revelation given to Enoch from the lord.

Hearken unto my words Enoch and bend low unto them for I speak to you now with the power of the Father and all the havens. Behold I say unto you the works, and the designs, and the purposes of God cannot be frustrated, neither can they come to naught. For I the Lord do not walk in crooked paths, neither do I turn to the right hand nor to the left, neither do I vary from that which I have said, therefore my paths are straight, and my course is one eternal round. Remember, that it is not the work of God that is frustrated, but the work of men. Behold I say unto you that I speak unto you thru my servant Matthew Philip Gill and it is to him that I have given power and authority to speak in my name, for I the Lord even the very Jesus who bled for you in the garden of Gethsemane have anointed him to be my Prophet. Verily I say unto you that I have seen you and I know your doings, I have watched you and I have seen you and I the Lord now speak unto you for I have a work for you to do upon this earth and I have a work for you to do within my church for behold my church is The Latter Day Church of Jesus Christ and I have given my servant and friend Matthew Philip Gill charge over it to see that it is kept in order and that my kingdom roles forth.
Now I speak unto you as if you are present but yet you are not and I speak unto you in plainness so that you might under stand the work that I have in store for you and I say unto you that my Servant Matthew Philip Gill has got the plates of which he has testified and borne record of and I say unto you that he has received them of me. Now behold I speak unto you, for I am, the Lord God, and have given these things unto my servant Matthew Philip Gill and I command you that you should stand as a witness of these things. And I command you that you should enter into a covenant with me, that you should bear witness and testify of the existence of the plates and of their sacredness. Behold I command you and say unto you to testify of them to those persons to whom I shall commanded you, for I am the Lord and I say unto you that you are to be a servant unto me in my kingdom. Verily, verily I say unto you, that woe shall come upon you if you will not hearken unto my words. For hereafter you shall be ordained and go forth and deliver my words unto the children of men. Behold you shall pass though the sacred ordinance of the temple and shall bear witness that I am and that my kingdom is hear in fullness. Now I say unto you behold, believe upon my words, believe upon my servant Matthew Philip Gill, for verily I say unto you, I have reserved these things for you and it is pleasing unto me that more shall be given unto you, my servant, Enoch for a wise purpose in me, and it shall be made known unto future generations.
Now behold and hearken unto my words for all these things must come to pass. But Behold they can only come to pass if thou believe upon my words and do all the things that I have commanded of you. For the gate by which you should enter is repentance and baptism by water in to my church and when you shall have immersed yourself in to the water, you shall come forth again out of the water and then will cometh a remission of your sins by fire, and by the Holy Ghost. For I say unto you, my beloved brother, after you have gotten into the strait and narrow path, I would ask, if all your work is done? Behold, I say unto you, No. Wherefore, you must press forward with steadfastness and a belief in me, having a perfect brightness of hope, and a love of God and of all men. Wherefore, if ye shall press forward, feasting upon the word of my servant and of me, and endure to the end, behold, I say unto you in the name of the Father: You shall have eternal life and you shall stand with me at my second coming.
Now behold and hearken unto me for I say unto you Enoch a great and marvellous work is about to come forth unto the children of men. Behold, I am God, give heed unto my word, which is quick and powerful, sharper than a two-edged sword therefore Enoch give heed unto my words. For I say unto you that you are to be a great instrument in my hands and also unto my church and it is my command that you serve me and also that you serve as a councillor unto my Prophet Matthew Philip Gill and give aid unto him and help build up my kingdom upon the earth. Behold it is for this reason that I have come unto my servant Matthew Philip Gill and spake unto him and I commanded him that he speak unto you and tell you of these things for your faith is that of a small child and if I were to appear unto you in the flesh you would wither and die, and it is because of this that I have spoken unto my Prophet that he should go and speak my words unto you.
Wherefore I the Lord, knowing the calamity which should come upon the inhabitants of the earth, called upon my servant Matthew Philip Gill, and spake unto him from heaven, and gave him commandments, and also gave commandments to others, that they should proclaim the words of my mouth unto the world, and all this that my kingdom might be fulfilled, which was written by the prophets of old. Now hearken unto me Enoch for I say unto you that the world in these last days is not of me but it is of the devil and he has caused that the weak things of the world shall come forth and break down the mighty and strong ones, that man should not counsel his fellow-man. Now I say unto you that you should not place your trust in the arm of flesh or in any other church that professes to do things in my name but I command you to speak in my name, the Lord, even the Saviour of the world, that your faith also might increase. Behold you are like unto my servant Paul whom I caused to have a mighty change of heart, for he to went to an fro upon the earth without faith in my name and it was unto him that I placed my spirit and caused him to worship me and bend low unto me and he to went forth preaching unto the inhabitants of the earth. Verily I say unto you that the time has come when mine everlasting covenant might be established, that the fullness of my gospel might be proclaimed by the weak and the simple, unto the ends of the world, and before kings and rulers.
For I, the Lord, am merciful and gracious unto those who fear me, and delight to honour those who serve me in righteousness and in truth unto the end. Great shall be your reward, and eternal shall be your glory; and to you will I reveal all my mysteries, yea, all the hidden mysteries of my kingdom, will I make known unto you the good pleasure of my will concerning all things pertaining to my kingdom, yes, even the wonders of eternity shall you know, and things to come will I show you when you are in the presence of my Prophet for it is unto him that I have placed the keys of the kingdom at this time and when you are in his service I will revel many things unto you, even the things of many generations, and because of this your wisdom shall be great, and your understanding shall be great even unto the reaching to heaven.
Verily, verily, I say unto you, watch and pray always, lest you be tempted by the devil, and you are led away captive by him. And as I have prayed among my Prophet in person so shall I pray among you, even so shall you pray in my church, among my people and teach them and lead them and bring them to repent and many shall you bring to be baptized, for I say unto you that even your father and your mother shall behold the light that shall shine forth from you and they shall kneel down at your feet and they shall bring themselves unto my Prophet and be baptised in my name in my church and all this shall be given you because you shall have done as I commanded and done it in my name. Behold I am the light of the world I have set an example for you to follow and I have raised up among you a Prophet who acts in my name. Behold he stands at the head of my church and it was so that you should know him for a great work I have in store for you. Behold thus saith the Lord your God, if you but receive wisdom here is wisdom. Behold, this is wisdom, that you may obtain an everlasting inheritance within my kingdom. Now I make an end of speaking these words unto my Prophet for your benefit and I make an end with these words, and say unto you, come unto me and serve me with all your heart might mind and strength and feast at the table that I have laid for you and take hold of the great things that shall give you nourishment and a place shall be given you at my side when I come again in the name of the father. Amen.

Now this is for the benefit of all who read but more so for the person it was given to. However this was not the last revelation that we were given from the Prophet. During the General Assembly meeting we were given yet another wonderful promise from the Lord that in the coming moths we would be given yet more ancient scripture from the "Dust of this Land" when we heard these words we were all over joyed, we can only imagine what wonders are yet to be given to us but as the Prophet said during are General Assembly “We have had a taste of some of the fruit from this land and so anything else we will receive will be just as sweet if not sweeter”.

We conclude this weeks post and say to you all, come and worship with us and hear a modern day Prophet speak. God bless. and may you have a great week.

No comments:

Welcome to The Restored Branch of Jesus Christ

We hope you find this blog a good source of information about the Restored Branch of Jesus Christ. If you have any questions or are interested in finding out more about the church email us at info@restoredbranch.com

You are also welcome to join us at our Sunday services, which are held at 10:30 - 1:00 every Sunday. Contact us for details. God Bless and keep you.