Wednesday 2 May 2012

Scripture Reading 2 Nephi Ch. 3 "...concerning the prophecies of which my father hath spoken, concerning Joseph"

"And now, I, Nephi, speak concerning the prophecies of which my father hath spoken, concerning Joseph, who was carried into Egypt: For behold, he truly prophesied concerning all his seed. And the prophecies which he wrote, there are not many greater. And he prophesied concerning us, and our future generations: and they are written upon the plates of brass. Wherefore, after my father had made an end of the speaking concerning the prophecies of Joseph, he called the children of Laman, his sons, and his daughters, and sayeth unto them, Behold, my sons, and my daughters, which are the sons and the daughters of my first born. I would that ye should give ear unto my words: for the Lord God hath said, That inasmuch as ye shall keep my commandments, ye shall prosper in the land; and inasmuch as ye will not keep my commandments, ye shall be cut off from my presence."
- 2 Nephi Chapter 3 (4:1-4 Utah)

No comments:

Welcome to The Restored Branch of Jesus Christ

We hope you find this blog a good source of information about the Restored Branch of Jesus Christ. If you have any questions or are interested in finding out more about the church email us at info@restoredbranch.com

You are also welcome to join us at our Sunday services, which are held at 10:30 - 1:00 every Sunday. Contact us for details. God Bless and keep you.