Saturday 5 May 2012

Scripture Reading: Book of Jeraneck 16:13-16 "As I write these things, my mind is turned to the Prophets of the past.."

"As I write these things, my mind is turned to the Prophets of the past, the great prophet Zioneck who lived during the unification of the people, the great Prophet Raynon and his wife Morion and the great Golden age of peace and love that they ushered in and how great it would have been to have lived then. My mind is turned to the many great things that they did for the people, their great deeds and works and their wonderful sermons and their preachings unto the people. And I have thought to myself these many days past while I have been camped in the great council chamber with the remainder of the People of Light, what was the need for these sermons and preachings?"
- Book of Jeraneck 16:13-16

No comments:

Welcome to The Restored Branch of Jesus Christ

We hope you find this blog a good source of information about the Restored Branch of Jesus Christ. If you have any questions or are interested in finding out more about the church email us at info@restoredbranch.com

You are also welcome to join us at our Sunday services, which are held at 10:30 - 1:00 every Sunday. Contact us for details. God Bless and keep you.